Aliza gave Katie and me a small potted indoor rose bush. I know it seems impossible, but I have photo proof. So when we received this beauty she was in full bloom happy as a lark or petunia hence the name. So after forgetting to water her the first two-ish days she came to the forefront of room responsibilities. We open our curtains for her every morning, and never forget to water her. However, even with our TLC the blooms have since shriveled, died, and fallen off. We thought that there was no hope for her, but I know for sure she is still growing green leaves just no blooms. I am trying to be patient and let nature take its course, but we don't really have time to be wasting honestly. So I need your help. I have no green thumb. What should I do for sad Petunia. We have been playing her music about roses, but it was a short list. We just want the best for our sweet source of CO2. We are open to suggestions.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
A Rose named Petunia
Aliza gave Katie and me a small potted indoor rose bush. I know it seems impossible, but I have photo proof. So when we received this beauty she was in full bloom happy as a lark or petunia hence the name. So after forgetting to water her the first two-ish days she came to the forefront of room responsibilities. We open our curtains for her every morning, and never forget to water her. However, even with our TLC the blooms have since shriveled, died, and fallen off. We thought that there was no hope for her, but I know for sure she is still growing green leaves just no blooms. I am trying to be patient and let nature take its course, but we don't really have time to be wasting honestly. So I need your help. I have no green thumb. What should I do for sad Petunia. We have been playing her music about roses, but it was a short list. We just want the best for our sweet source of CO2. We are open to suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where is mimi when you need her:)?
you know she is a better source of oxygen than CO2. She takes that away from you! :) poor petunia...
see that shows how much i know about plants.
Post a Comment