detail of top
Thursday, August 28, 2008
stoop sale...
So i got this cute rocking chair at a stoop sale. i saw it as i was walking and talking and late, so i asked for the lady's phone number to call her about it and so i called and she hadn't sold it so i went to look at it and brought it home! fun. so we have one chair to sit in. and i was told that it was very "new yorker" to buy something from a stoop sale. so there you go its official. i am a new yorker....ha. no way.

detail of top
detail of top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the Rocker! When ya schlep on back to Mexico, bring it with ya & I'll buy it from ya! I like to Rock!
Foxy
I love your chair. And I love that you have gas heating. I had gas heating my junior year of college. It was awesome. I often warmed my hands by it and even once cooked grilled cheese on it. .. it was in the dorms :) we'll do that together when i come visit. and lead mp to you know what.
Post a Comment