Saturday, August 16, 2008

prayers answered

Ok so i also just wanted to let y'all know how your prayers are being answered. The Lord is providing for me. We thought that when we got here we would have to put down first and last months rent in addition to the deposit we put down in july. Well, we were delightfully surprised to find out that we only had to pay this month! AND since we started on the 13th of August they are going to prorate our september rent. Why they didn't pay attention and do that now I don't know, but that will be a nice little treat that will help out immensely.

Also, my friend Susan Harrell Keith who lives in Manhattan needs a babysitter for a couple weeks, because hers is out of town. I have babysat for these cute little ones in Dallas, and I am excited to be able to be here to babysit them too! So that will be some extra cash right now until I get a set job.

Also, my resume is being sent out to families who need some help keeping their lives organized and scheduled. So hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be getting interviews and opportunities through that. Please pray.

Right now I am going to put in my application at Kate's Paperie on the Upper East Side.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Soooo, Graham and I are working on planning our vacation for March and right now it is DC/New York/Philly. If we do make it to NY, you will be getting a lovely visit for us. =) I am excited to read your blog too!