dubai.
i am going to go to dubai for six monthsish give or take a few days.
other than that, i have no inspiration. sorry.
look at this instead. wikipedia
or this arabia
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
brooklyn, dallas, dubai, seoul, whathaveyou, a chronicle of ad/misad ventures
4 comments:
What? Umm, I think I'm gonna need some more info, please. :) Love you Sal-Gal!
Yeah I heard that from someone. I think maybe the Furmans. When do you leave? We need to hang out before you do.
I like the new title for the blog!!
YES!! Wow...this is so the LORD...
I don't know any of your details...but as I sit and reflect and pray for this new journey for you -- I think, "Small town girl from Denton...to the BIG APPLE...to the metropolis of Dubai"
it is a RICH territory...not only financially, but the land is RIPE for the LORD...pray for covering...walk thru and around your living area...praying for your territory. pray that the Lord will give this territory for HIS KINGDOM!
I just heard a testimony from a missionary who was living in Dubai....when he began to walk and pray around where he lived...he felt the spirit shift in the spiritual atmosphere of his territory.
WOW.
I'm praying for you...and eager to read of your new journey in life!!
God's RICHEST blessings...
Much love to you Sally.
Deb~
Post a Comment