Wednesday, June 17, 2009

four weddings....

and a funeral. I don't mean to be funny, but the movie title so accurately describes my life right now that it was impossible to resist.
I will be returning to big tex 4 times between now and september. for four weddings. 2 in july, 1 in august, and 1 in september. it seems as though if i didn't have all these important weddings to come home for i would be coming home for my dear grandfather's memorial service. or my family reunion in july, or for the birth of my upcoming nephew, however that is not the case.

so the good new is, my mother's father, Sandy Sanderson has been set free and is now in the presence of His Savior. he was a good grandfather, tender and giving in every way. i am saddened by his absence but thankful that he is no longer trapped in his body or feeble mind. he has been made new. praise the lord.

I wouldn't advise it but, in case you would like to plan your life around my weekends in TX here they are:
July 4th wknd
July 25th wknd
August 21st wknd (austin)
September 12th wknd
and I will remind you that all those weekends are wedding weekends, so the chances of you seeing me will be slim unless your name is, mom, dad, or scarlett...ok or keating or kassi too. or unless i get to see you at the weddings.

and if you are utterly confused by this post, don't worry you and me together are confused about what is going on in my life....questions, comments, concerns can be emailed directly please.

2 comments:

FemmeMode said...

Hmmmm.....
why do I feel "confused?"
--------------------
Did I miss the MEMO: that you are NOT moving back to Texas afterall???
--------------------
Maybe I don't just FEEL confused...
I AM CONFUSED.

Kat said...

or if your name is Kat.... I will see you obv. Well, not 4th of July cause I'll be out of town but the next weekend for sure... Need a date to the wedding??