well. there's the update. the weather update that is. its cold. do you know we live in new york city with no heat. well we have heat. but it doesnt exactly work correctly. so i am sitting in my room with tights, sweats, hoodie, hat, and yes uggs on my feet, all to keep at a generally still cold temperature. i will admit my toes are toasty. so nice...not really the topic i am here to discuss so I shall move on.
the j-o-b. well it is there, but in a minimal existence. I am just hoping they keep the part timers long enough for me to find something new. I know many who have been without a job for months at a time, but that is not exactly how i like to handle things. so please continue to pray for a job for me. thank you for already praying, as i know many of you have been. i am thankful, and have seen the Lord already answering prayers. now we can pray for me to get called back on some of the openings i have applied for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been in a similar situation with no heat and let me tell you, waterbottles are amazing. Not for old ladys anymore. They keep your feet toasty while you are trying to get to sleep. A worthwhile investment.
I'll be praying that you get a job. Thanks for the update.
OH Jenn...great suggestion, we only have one, but maybe I'll share - tee hee...I've been sleeping with my slippers on.
------------------------------
We don't have heat today/tonight...it's 11* (feels like 2*, or so the weather channel says...lol.)
------------------------------
Sorry about the job -- any news on your recommendations, so we can try to get something from Isabella's Principal?
Post a Comment