we stopped in at Kenneth Cole to do a little "window shopping" i couldn't resist taking a pic. this would have been the best place to watch the lighting. warm with a perfect view! and the people below were waving at us.

my alloted personal space for the night. it looks way bigger in the picture.
brr. i love my fur collar.
there it is in all its glory.
check out the manly minks in the background. wow.
we ended the evening by walking through times square to get on our train home.

THEN. saturday night we celebrated nikki and katies birthdays. we went to eat dinner in china town. we were eating and it started snowing! lots of snow. like piling up on cars snowing. so we walked to canal st to get cabs to go to our next stop and happened to hail a limo instead of a cab. yes with lights, loud music, fake flowers, cheap old whiskey and a character of a driver. i would say this was the highlight of my evening. it was fun. we were driving through nyc in a tacky old school lincoln town car limo while it was snowing, i mean i dont think that could happen anywhere other than NYC. is this the life?
2 comments:
i've tagged you join the fun- go to evan and amy's blog and then to mine to see the fun:)
see you soon!!!
mere
oh fun! I can comment even though I don't have a blog myself...that picture of nikki and I...well, nikki looks fine, I look like a complete moron. I'm glad no one knows who I am. Loved reading some of your posts!
Post a Comment